- Literacy - to increase reading comprehension
- Numeracy - to increase numeracy skills in Grade 8
As part of the 1997-1998 accreditation process, parents, students, and staff developed a vision of what they want their school to become. The statements and goals contained in this “Vision Statement” will help guide our future decision-making and actions.
- Princess Margaret is committed to becoming a community where learning is intellectually challenging, relevant, innovative and responsive to the needs of the individual.
The Princess Margaret Community will:
- Establish clearly defined expectations and beliefs about learning;
- Encourage an environment in which debate and dialogue about education are valued;
- Provide school members with quality citizenship and leadership opportunities;
- Promote understanding and use of sound educational practices;
- Endeavour to provide up-to-date technologies and information systems.
- Our vision is to create a climate for educational excellence.
- Princess Margaret is a caring, inclusive community where everyone is a lifelong learner.